Are you interested in working in a design environment that is anything but routine? Look no further! D.L. Adams Associates is seeking a full-time Revit/CAD BIM Specialist to join our team of experts.
D.L. Adams Associates (DLAA) is a multidisciplinary design firm specializing in high performance sound reinforcement systems, video displays, theatre lighting and stage rigging, acoustics, and technology. For 40 years DLAA has worked nationally and internationally on performing arts centers, commercial, education, government, hospitality, and multifamily-residential projects from our Denver office located just east of Downtown Denver.
At DLAA we value our employees and are committed to providing a dynamic culture, competitive salaries, exceptional work environment, and great benefits including health insurance, 401(k), and generous paid time off.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities include:
- Effectively implement Revit and AutoCAD
- Develop, refine, and implement drafting standards
- Prepare finished drawings from engineering sketches and instructions
- Collaborate with consultants and clients to ensure efficient data sharing
- Design, generate, and use custom CAD objects and BIM content including dynamic objects, presentation formats, families, and management of relative scales
- Provide on-going support for project teams
- Produce SD thru CD documentation and record drawings
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Good understanding of architectural project workflows (SD, DD, and CD phases) and project management
- Familiarity with design & visualization applications a plus (3DS Max, Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong teamwork, communication and organizational skills
- The ability to multi‐task and prioritize
- A willingness to learn
- Associates Degree in Drafting with Revit Certification, or
- 3 years’ experience with AutoCAD and Revit for Architecture in the architecture or building engineering field.